Here is a list of most of the Mortal Kombat secrets known!
Blood code: Want the blood that was so cool in the arcade? Just enter
this code at the "Code of Honor" screen (in the intros... don't hit Start):A,B,A,C,A,B,B
DULLARD menu: The DULLARD menu lets youhave more kontrol over Kombat.
Just enter this code at the Mortal Kombat menu: D,U,L,L,A,R,D (that's DULLARD!). Under the
"Options" selection, "Cheats Enabled" will appear. This is what each choice does:
- Fighter 1 & 2: This determines which fighter to use for the options below.
- Plan base: This probably accesses the computer's strategies for fighting.
- Chop-Chop: This determines which substance to use for the "Test your might" demo.
- 1Play & 2Play Chop: Determines how often a player is given the chance to "Test their might". X0 is never, X1 is after every fight, X2 is after 2, and so on.
- Demo: This lets you view the Cameo, endings, battle plan, and Test your might.
- FLAG0: This cripples player 2.
- FLAG1: This cripples player 1.
- FLAG2: This activates the various characters that scroll across the Pit moon... see the Reptile under "Hidden Characters" below.
- FLAG3: Activate this flag, and choose the Pit as your first background -- BYC and a bouncing face will scroll across the moon.
- FLAG4: This will give you Reptile clue messages before every fight. Your opponent will be crippled in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
- FLAG5: Unlimited kontinues.
- FLAG6: Computer-controlled fighters will always do their finishing moves!
- FLAG7: This will put you in the Courtyard against tough opponents.
- Blood: On or off?
- Cheat: On or off?
- 1st map: Where do you want to fight first?
Reptile (Genesis and SNES): Here's how to fight that mysterious green clad ninja!
Begin a 1 player game and fight your way to the Pit. If a silhouette scrolls across the moon, then
you'll have a chance to fight Reptile. When your battle over the Pit begins, don't use the block
button at all!! In order to fight Reptile, you've also got to beat your opponent without taking any
damage any by completing your fight with a finishing move. Since you can't use the block button,
you can only fight Reptile with Sub Zero, Johnny Cage, or Rayden (their finishing moves don't use
the block button).
Return to MK1 Moves & Secrets
Return to Motaro's MK page